Jason T. Daniel, Esq.
Jason T. Daniel is a Registered Patent Attorney focusing on all aspects of Intellectual Property Law. Mr. Daniel has represented domestic and international Fortune 500 Companies including Sony, Toshiba, Mitsubishi-Electron and Ricoh before the USPTO.
Mr. Daniel has personally written several hundred United States and international patent applications, and has prosecuted several thousand patent applications before the United States Patent Office.
Mr. Daniel is intimately familiar with a broad range of technologies including general electrical and mechanical applications, e-commerce (i.e., Internet and website driven applications), nanotechnology, semiconductors, solid state electronics, computer hardware, terrestrial, wireless and satellite communications systems, telecommunications, digital signal processing, electro-mechanical systems, recording mediums, physical storage devices, and more.
Mr. Daniel is located in our Orlando Office and focuses on helping inventors and startup companies with their business and intellectual property needs.
Mr. Daniel is admitted to the Florida Bar, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida, and is a registered Patent Attorney with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. He belongs to the Florida Bar Association, the Orange County Bar Association Intellectual Property Committee, the American Bar Association Section for Intellectual Property, and the American Bar Association Section for Science & Technology, and the American Intellectual Property Law Association.
- Domestic Patent drafting and prosecution before the United States Patent Office
- International Patent drafting and prosecution under the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
- Domestic Trademark drafting and prosecution before the United States Trademark Office
- Appellate procedures before the United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Copyright registration before the United States Copyright Office
- General Intellectual Property law
- Florida Bar
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- United States Patent and Trademark Office-Registered U.S. Patent Attorney
- Florida AM University College of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Central Florida, BS Engineering
- Orange County Bar Association, Intellectual Property Committee
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- American Bar Association
- Oblon Spivak McClelland Maier and Neustadt, Washington D.C.
- AT&T Global Communications
- BellSouth Telecommunications
- Florida Technology and Manufacturing, Inc.
Jeffrey DeThuin, Esq.
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Florida Bar
- Florida International University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of Central Florida, BA Political Science
- Florida Bar